First entry:
Food
1.5 pancakes, cup of milk
Berry smoothie with cream
Spaghetti with ground turkey
handful of goldfish crackers
raspberry milkshake
grilled cheese sandwich
Body
weight- 160
waist- 34.5
butt- 41
Exercise
10 minute walk in park with the girls
other
period started today
still nursing baby
My hope is that this journal will make me think twice before eating stuff. I have no intention of dieting, but I have every intention of starting a good workout routine at the school gym when this next semester starts up on Jan 16. I'll include a full-body picture of me today in hopes that it'll be part of a great "before and after" post in a few months. So, this is my shitty before picture. However, my "before" picture is me after having two kids.Future posts will probably just include the info under the bold headings. This blog will really only be interesting to me, so I guess there's no need to write any more.
